Having a visitor arrive at your website is half the challenge. The other, more important half is getting them to convert into a customer, sign up for a newsletter, download some content or whatever you goal is. You will naturally have the relevant content regarding your products / services available but if the user cannot find this information (Delete – or complete a form) then they are likely to leave your website (delete – and never return).
Conversion rate optimisation is the process of ensuring the user can find the necessary information with the least amount of effort. This will help ensure that your website meets its objectives.
Our conversion rate optimization team will:
- Improve overall site performance
- Develop and maintain effective landing pages
- Perform A/B split testing
- Resolve any web usability issues
- Develop further strategies for improving conversion
- Reduce bounce rates
- Report on our findings, provide recommendations and assist in implementing recommendations
Ragnotella’s conversion rate optimisation team have many years experience of marketing techniques and coupled with up to date online software can identify and rectify key areas of concern.